Connellsville Area Community Ministries is always accepting new volunteers for a wide range of service opportunities. CACM serves over 2000 members of our community through the variety of service programs that we offer. If you would be interested in sharing your time and talents or bringing a group to volunteer, please fill out the Volunteer Application or contact our Volunteer in Ministries Coordinator, Rita Smith, at 724.626.1120 or via email at email@example.com. You can also check out a short video highlighting our wonderful volunteers by clicking HERE.
New volunteers must have all clearances as required by law. For more information on obtaining your clearances click here.
Care and Share Boutique
- Cashier: ring up sales and maintain the shop area
- Pricing/Sorting Room: final check of items for defects, fold or hang clothes, determine prices
- Receiving Area: preliminary inspection of donations for defects, sort donated items into pre-determined categories, bag defective clothes for recycling
- Electronic Department: clean and test all electronic equipment
- Welcome Desk: greet clients and ensure all paperwork is complete and up-to-date
- Receiving Area: distribute food boxes, restock shelves, and assist clients loading their vehicle
- Food Prep Area: pack food boxes, sort donated food, check expiration dates, stock food pantry shelves, unload food trucks
- Front Desk: greet clients, answer and direct phone calls, assist clients with paperwork, other administrative duties as assigned
- Truck Driver: pick up donations from homes/businesses, pick up food orders, load/unload truck, must be able to lift 50lbs and drive a small box truck