Connellsville Area Community Ministries can provide various types of assistance to residents of the Connellsville Area School District, who are in a time of crisis. Each request will be treated on a case-by-case basis. However, all clients will have to meet organizational and federal guidelines to qualify for crisis assistance. Due to limited funding, we are only able to help each household once in a 12-month period.
If you are in need of assistance, do not hesitate to call the Ministry at 724-626-1120 to make an appointment to speak with someone. In order to provide you with a timely and efficient experience, please review the qualifications and types of assistance below, fill out the Assistance Application in advance, and bring all required documentation with you to your appointment.
General Qualifications (may vary):
- • must be a resident of the Connellsville Area School District
- • must have experienced a crisis in the last 12 months (fire, flood, theft, medical, job loss)
- • must be able to provide supporting documentation
- • must meet all program requirements, based on type of assistance needed
Types of Assistance (may vary):
- • clothing
- • emergency food
- • furniture
- • household items
- • medical equipment
- • transportation
- • utility shut-off notice
If God has blessed you and laid it upon your heart to share your blessing with others, please consider making a financial contribution through one of the methods below:
2. Mail completed card and donation to:
PO Box 777
Connellsville, PA 15425
Connellsville Area Community Ministries is United Way Partner Agency #1767. You may choose to donate through your workplace.